Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running!
You may be wondering “…do affirmations even work?” And the quick answer is- well, yes and no.
On their own with no aligned action, no shadow work, and no real plan in place for manifesting- they most likely will not work.
I know… yikes. I’m sorry to break it to you. Just saying positive things or just thinking positive thoughts is not quite enough to really shift reality (or your business).
Affirmations are a small but still powerful part of the manifesting process. I only say that because I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Although I do believe success can be “easy” it still takes more work than just stating a few daily affirmations for success.
You may also like: How to Manifest in 7 Easy Steps
However, if you use them as a mindset tool to help rewire your thoughts and inspire aligned action… now you’re getting somewhere.
What even is an affirmation? Essentially, it is a sentence, phrase or statement that you repeat to yourself often. They can help to shift your mindset when things get challenging.
Affirmations are a great tool for business. Just make sure to take those aligned actions too!
Affirmations for Business and Success
- My soul-mate clients flow to me with ease.
- I am a magnet to my soul-mate clients.
- Money flows to me easily.
- Money flows to me from places known and unknown.
- When I am aligned with my truth, success can’t help but find me.
- The offers/products I create make the world a better place.
- I am determined to succeed, and if I do the work, I will.
- I am proud of myself for having integrity and following my passions.
- I deserve rest, self-care and restoration- even on days when I am not “productive.”
- I choose to be solution-driven when challenges appear.
- Past versions of myself have provided me with the wisdom to move forward in a confident way.
- I am confident in my ability, my gifts and my creations.
- I release all doubt, fear, insecurity and comparison.
- I choose to focus on content, people and things that contribute to my growth.
- I can achieve the dreams that come to my soul.
- If I was not able to achieve my dreams they would not be placed in my heart.
- I have the strength and the courage to be the most successful version of myself.
- When comparison creeps in, I will remember that no one can express my purpose like I can.
- I know that grit is required for my success- I will act accordingly when times get hard.
- There is infinite potentiality that exists- when lacking inspiration, I will remember the vastness of possibility.
- Inspiration and ideas flow to me with ease.
- Creativity is never lacking, when I feel like it is, I will take time to get quiet and still so that it may flow through me.
- When money flows to me, I honor it and express gratitude.
- My growth is inevitable, I get to choose how to incorporate the lessons.
- I use my intuition to make decisions in my business and when I do so faithfully, I am always led to the best possible outcome.
- Creative energy allows me to channel ideas and offers that uplift the collective.
- I have the tools, resources and connections that I need to succeed.
- I am doing my absolute best in each moment, and so is everyone else.
- When I follow my dreams, others are inspired to do the same.
- My business makes the world a better place.
- I have a purpose to fulfill and when the path ahead is hazy, I trust that the next step will be revealed in perfect timing.
- Everything is going according to plan, I trust in divine timing.
- I am magnetic to good things, experiences and people.
- I am grateful for all aspects of my life.
- I forgive myself for making mistakes and experiencing setbacks.
- Challenges are an opportunity for me to grow, learn and expand.
- I am worthy of amazing things.
- I am worthy of success.
- I am valuable and my business ideas deserve to be shared.
- I am enough.
- It is safe for me to succeed.
- It is ok to want more than I have now.
- I deserve my desires, simply because I desire them.
- I am attracting everything I need to be successful.
- I am confident in my ability and my vision.
- I am in charge of the actions I take today.
- I am unique and no one can replicate my true expression.
- When I make decisions from the heart, I am bound to succeed,
- I radiate beauty, authenticity and peace.
- I am talented and capable of success.
You may also like:
- 33 Affirmations for Manifesting Abundance
- Night Time Affirmations for Sleep
- Morning Rituals for Spiritual Well-Being
If you enjoyed this list of affirmations, be sure to share it!