Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. That means if you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running!
If your relationship with money has been strained, negative or draining- these affirmations for money are for you. When you have a healthy mindset towards money, you become magnetic to it.
Who doesn’t want to be a money magnet?
It is OK to desire more money. Money is NOT evil, it is simply a tool for you to navigate your life here on earth.
Greed is the real issue that upsets people, but often times that upset gets projected onto currency instead. It’s time to shift the narrative.
The meaning you attach to money becomes the truth of your reality.
If money means you are able to live comfortably, give generously, and fulfill your purpose- its time to start improving the way you think and talk about it.
Ready to take control of your relationship with money? Affirmations are a great place to start.
What are money affirmations?
When you catch yourself feeling negatively surrounding money, remember the power of your thoughts. The things we say to ourselves have a powerful affect on our reality. Thats where affirmations come in.
Affirmations are statements that we think, say to ourselves, journal or decorate our spaces with.
These statements help us to shift the way we think about any given topic. In this case, how we think about money! If you are constantly thinking-
“There is never enough money,”
“I can’t afford anything…”
…then you are not giving yourself a fair chance at changing that.
Taking control of your perspective is the first step. Start to change the way you think about money, and watch your world shift.
Do affirmations really work?
Using affirmations alone will likely not be enough to see major life changes. Miracles do happen, but when it comes to using affirmations many people think that all they have to do is say them every morning and somehow everything will change. It goes a bit deeper than that.
Incorporating money affirmations in your daily life will help you to shift your money mindset which will in turn lead to some changes (if you also take action).
But the real shifts occur when you use affirmations in combination with taking aligned action, staying committed to your goals no matter what and living in alignment with your purpose.
So yes, affirmations really work but you also have to take action.
How do I use money affirmations?
Writing your money affirmations in your journal daily is a great way to engrave them into your mind and call them into your reality. You can choose a handful to repeat in your journal every day or you can switch them up depending on where your energy is at.
Writing them down is one of the most powerful ways to use them.
There is something magical about the art of taking pencil to paper. Write them into existence!
One of my favorite ways to use affirmations is by writing them on post-it notes and placing them around the house in places that I see often. For example- on my nightstand, on my computer/in my office, on mirrors and doors.
For money affirmations, I like to put them in my wallet too!
Seeing them throughout the day is a great way to keep them fresh in your mind and redirect your energy anytime you start to get off track and thinking negatively.
Using an affirmation as a mantra simply means you repeat it to yourself. Either during meditation or just throughout the day, you can repeat them mentally or out loud. the repetition helps your mind adjust to this new frequency you are attracting.
Anytime a negative thought or phrase about money comes up throughout your day, replace it with an affirmation. “Cancel it out” by affirming one of these positive money phrases. This will help to rewire your brain to begin perceiving money in a new way. Great changes come with new perspectives!
Things that help you attract money
New Wallet (a green one if you can stand it!)
Having a fresh wallet that you love can be a great way to liven up your money mindset. This cute green vegan leather one from etsy is a great choice. You can put a small post it note inside the wallet with the number 8 on it to attract money and abundance.
8 is said to be the number of financial prosperity and carries the energy of success.
Also, the color green is obviously associated with money and can help to attract good luck in that department.
You can also keep silver coins or objects in your wallet to attract money as well. Keep your wallet clean, organized and free from old receipts and unnecessary items. It’s important to be very intentional with how you keep your new wallet.
Crystals like citrine, pyrite, amazonite, green aventurine, green jade and garnet are all great options to use when attracting money. You can keep small pieces of these in your wallet to help solidify your affirmations.
You can also carry them on you, wear them, place them on your alter or in your office. Working with crystals is a great way to amplify your manifesting work. Check out these options below if you want to add some money magnetizing crystals to your collection.
Heres a few good options for crystals to keep in your wallet or to work with when attracting money:
Good Luck Crystal Chips – This tiny crystal set is a great option for stones to put in your wallet. Included here are four prosperity attracting crystals: citrine, pyrite, tigers eye, and green aventurine.
Solar Plexus Chakra Stones Set– These solar plexus stones are also great for attracting money and good luck. Citrine, Pyrite, Tigers Eye and Rutilated Quartz work together to amplify your solar plexus, your center for personal power.
Positive Energy Spray- This positive energy spray can be used around your home or on your body. Its made with citrine, sunstone, & peridot crystals. It also has the essential oils of lavender, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
You can use this before meditation, or just throughout your day as you work on accomplishing the dreams that will bring you the money you desire.
Green Aventurine Bracelet- Aventurine is the “Stone of Opportunity.” It’s known to be one of the luckiest crystals (if not the luckiest!) and is a strong choice for manifesting wealth and prosperity.
It truly is a great ally if you need a boost of good luck and confidence.
Proseperity Bracelet– This bracelet is beaded with the crystals green aventurine, citrine, & pyrite- the ultimate trio for amplifying money affirmations! These three stones work together to bring good luck, attract money, and overall elevate the good vibes around you.
Good vibes = good things on the way!
Citrine Bracelet– Citrine is possibly my favorite crystal… although its nearly impossible to choose! Why I love citrine so much is because it is such an elevating and mood boosting stone. When my energy is inspired and connected to citrine, I am able to take inspired action on the things that I want to manifest.
Not only that, but citrine is known as the “merchants stone” often used near cash registers to help business owners attract more money. If you don’t have citrine in your collection yet- this is your sign!
This printable and fillable Dream Life Manifesting Planner is key to getting your money goals in action! You can write your intentions and affirmations for money in here, and follow all the manifesting worksheets to help bring those goals into reality. Click the link above for more info and to get your instant download copy.
Want to save this for later so you can come back to it when you need a reminder? Pin it below!
50 Affirmations for Money and Magnetism
- I don’t chase, I attract.
- Money flows to me easily.
- Money flows to me from known and unknown sources.
- I trust myself with large amounts of money.
- It is safe for me to desire more money.
- It is safe for me to have more money.
- Abundance flows to me in all ways.
- The more grateful I am, the more I receive.
- I make money easily and without tension.
- If I desire something, I deserve it.
- When I trust myself and lean into my desires, money flows to me.
- I am capable of overcoming obstacles that prevent me from financial abundance.
- I am committed to my financial dreams.
- When good people have a lot of money, they do amazing things.
- It is natural for me to be in abundance.
- I always have more than enough.
- I am always discovering new ways to for income to flow to me.
- I release all resistance towards attracting money.
- Money flows to me freely and abundantly.
- Money always seems to fall into my lap.
- Money always shows up at the perfect time.
- Money is drawn to me and I receive it openly.
- Abundance is apparent all around me.
- More money means more freedom for me.
- More money means I am capable of greater generosity.
- My capacity to receive money expands daily.
- I have the power and the know-how to become financially successful.
- Money does not control me, rather I control and direct money.
- I am in complete control of how I spend my money.
- When money comes to me, I know exactly what to do with it.
- I respect my relationship with money and use it in meaningful ways.
- I know how to track and organize my finances.
- I am confident that my financial dreams will become a reality.
- When I am aligned with my greater purpose, I make more money than I could have imagined.
- I am ready to level-up financially.
- I am ready to receive large amounts of money, I have the space in my life for it to arrive.
- I will be financially secure and make great decisions with my money.
- I embrace new ways for money to flow to me.
- When I am doing what I love, it is effortless for me to make money.
- My income is always increasing.
- I earn much more than I spend.
- There are no limitations when it comes to money, there is unlimited potential.
- I enjoy making money.
- It is easy to make money.
- Money works for me, never against me.
- I will remain in the frequency of abundance, no matter what.
- I release all fears surrounding money.
- Having a lot of money makes me feel peaceful.
- Having a lot of money makes me feel confident in my gifts.
- I am grateful for the money I have and for the abundance that constantly surrounds me.
Money is on its way to you, affirm it!
If you enjoyed this post and loved these affirmations, share it with someone!