Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running!
Inspiration and creativity flowing freely. Waking up with a sense of purpose and clear direction. Feeling connected and supported by the world around you. The ability to discern between what is right and almost right for you.
This is what taking steps to spiritual growth can bring.
Being on a spiritual journey (ahem, like being alive) is full of ups and downs. So while ultimately you’ll experience more fulfillment and joy- it’s good to know that there are stages you’ll go through while on the path of intentional spiritual growth.
To read more about the stages of spiritual awakening, check out this post: Ultimate Guide to Spiritual Awakening
Wanna save this post for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
4 Easy Steps to Spiritual Growth
Take a Look Around- Does Your Environment Support Spiritual Growth?
To grow spiritually, many may say you need to turn inward.
Like- get quiet, meditate, connect to your body, ground yourself, etc.
While I definitely agree, I also think it’s important that we look outward to our relationships and environment too.
If we’re in draining, negative relationships and draining, negative environments- how can we expect to experience spiritual growth?
Set yourself up for success by curating a supportive environment around yourself. I know that can’t always be done overnight, but I’m a big advocate for taking baby steps towards your goals.
So if your relationships, environment, job and so on need some rearranging in order to support your journey towards spiritual growth- ask yourself “what is the first step I can take towards creating a better environment for myself?”
If you’ve identified some things that you need to let go of, try releasing them with the next full moon. The full moon is a great time to release spiritually.
Check out these resources-
2. Prioritize Your Connection to Self
When you’re constantly running around rushing from task to task, focusing on the demands of the world and letting yourself run on autopilot- are you really connected to yourself? Are you connected to your body and your purpose, fully?
If you’re not grounded in the present + connected to yourself, you can’t expect to experience spiritual growth.
I know that sometimes life requires a lot of us. Our energy gets fragmented. Our plates get full. Responsibilities stack up.
Thats why it’s so important to dedicate and hold yourself accountable to daily rituals that nurture you spiritually and foster a strong connection to self.
This can look different for everyone but some of my favorite rituals that I do regularly to connect with myself are:
- Cacao Rituals (Suggested Read: Cacao Ritual and Recipe Guide)
- Morning Rituals (Suggested Read: Sacred Morning Rituals for a High-Vibe Life)
- Evening Rituals (Suggested Read: Spiritual Rituals to do Before Bed)
3. Develop Your Intuition
There are soo many ways you can go about developing your intuition and it can vary depending on what your goal is. For the sake of spiritual growth, I’ll share a few practices that you can do to develop your intuition and inspire spiritual growth.
- Meditate. You can use guided meditations (I love Rebecca Campbells) or just play some frequency music and let your energy flow freely as you step into the “observer” mode. Just witness what comes up and don’t worry about trying to force anything. You can also try using a mantra or focusing on your breath.
- Embodiment. Get connected to your body through intuitive movement like dance, stretching, yoga or exercise. The goal here is to feel really present in your body and aware of all the messages its sending you.
- Self-Trust. Practice building trust in your intuition by doing some lighthearted guessing. I like to call this “guesswork.” Example: Meeting up with a friend? Try to guess what color shirt she’s wearing beforehand. -or- guess what time it is before looking at the clock.
4. Commit and Be Consistent
Spiritual growth is a way of life. It’s a journey. A pathway. A choice.
The longer you stay committed to spiritual growth (whatever that looks like to you) the more growth you’ll experience.
I know, it can be hard to be consistent. Creating new habits or a new lifestyle literally requires us to form new neural pathways in the brain– not an easy feat. But with repetition and consistency, you’ll find it easier and easier to reach that feeling of being “in the flow”…and thats where the good spiritual growth can happen!
Need support or guidance on your spiritual growth journey? Or maybe just a safe space to explore topics like this deeper? Check out my spiritual life coaching program, The Alchemy of Spiritual Awakening.
You may also like: