Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running!
Let’s face it- going through a spiritual awakening or navigating the journey of healing can be isolating. When you go through massive changes or begin wanting massive changes in your life- it can feel like everything around you is misaligned. Yep, that can include friendships. But no worries, you’re in the right place. Grab a cup of cacao and lets talk about how to manifest some soul-aligned friends.
Some Things Just Ain’t the Same: Manifesting Friends
Remember when you were a kid and making friends just seemed so easy? Like you could just walk up to another kid and be like “check out this rock I found” and they’d be like “Wow cool, do you want to be my friend? I like rocks too!” …and before you know it- you’ve got yourself a bestie!
As an adult… it’s not always so simple.
If you’re lucky, you’ll have a few friends by your side that’ll grow with you over the years. Yeah, you may take on different paths, different career fields, different lifestyles- but if you’ve got a soul connection with them, they’re always there. Cherish those ones!
Wanting to Manifest Like-Hearted Friends
Even IF you’re lucky enough to have a few besties that have grown with you through the years, you may still find yourself wanting to manifest friends for various reasons.
Maybe you’re looking for an accountability buddy to work on business stuff with.
Maybe you’re looking for a wing-lady to go scope the dating scene with.
Maybe you’re looking for a friend who’s down to make vision boards with you and talk about manifesting & magic.
Whatever your intention- there are a few keys to being successful when you want to manifest friends. Check em out below.
Things to Keep in Mind When Learning How to Manifest Friends
Many of us WANT to manifest new friends, but might shy away from actually trying. Feelings like shame, imposter syndrome, low self esteem, or a preference for staying in your comfort zone can keep you isolated and disconnected from going after the friendships and community that you desire.
That being said- if any of those things come up for you when trying to manifest good friendships, let’s take a few steps back.
To have good relationships with others, we have to have a good relationship with ourselves first.
We need to know how to love, compliment, validate and regulate our emotions independently before expecting healthy friendships to appear.
Now I’m not saying you have to heal ALL your wounds & insecurities before you can venture into the world of making friends… but I AM saying you need to have a strong foundation in self-love before you can really experience ease in any relationships.
When we come from an abundant place, already overflowing with self-validation, self-esteem and self-love we’re much more likely to attract friendships that feel healthy and mutually beneficial. Win, win!
If we’re coming from a place of lack, low self-esteem and trouble in the self-love department we might manifest friendships that are misaligned, unfulfilling, draining or even worse- none at all. Meh.
Practical resources for getting your self-love foundations in place
- Self-Love: do you have a healthy relationship with yourself and practice self-love regularly?
- Recommended reading: How to Practice Better Self-Love: Tangible Ways to Love Yourself
- Self-Esteem: are you confident in what you bring to the table? Do you see yourself for the magnificent and powerful being that you are? Confidence is a KEY magnitizer when trying to manifest anything, really.
- Recommended reading: How to Raise Your Vibration (and boost your mood!)
- Energy Management: do you have solid tools and techniques in place for managing your energy? Do you know how to protect your aura and ward off unwanted energy? How about energy cleansing + aura care?
Wanna save this for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Tips for Manifesting Friends
Manifesting friends can be done in a lot of different ways, this list below will give you some practical ideas and methods to try as you begin your friendship manifestation journey. My recommendation would be to try well, ALL of these!
- Get to know yourself– as mentioned above, its really helpful to have a solid understanding of who you are, what your wants/needs are and even what your purpose is. These things will ensure you have a full cup and an electric energy that can pour out into new soul-aligned friendships.
- Set the intention- to manifest friends, your intentions need to be clear. What kind of friends do you want to call in? Why are you desiring friends? Not only that but actually declaring to the universe “I am manifesting soul-aligned friends” is a really powerful gateway to the manifestation process. You can even journal your intentions down to help get clear and set your desire in stone.
- Check your beliefs– let go of any beliefs that tell you you’re not good enough to manifest soul-aligned, fulfilling friendships. If you catch yourself thinking “well who would want to be friends with me?” or “who’s actually gonna like me for who I am?” or even “it’s SO hard to find genuine friendships” …consider swapping those out for more empowering beliefs.
- Visualize- while in meditation, visualize a pink light emanating from your heart space and filling your entire body and aura. From there, imagine yourself walking into a room and meeting the most soul-aligned friends you could think of. Smile at them. Beam energy from your heart into theirs. Invite them into your reality and focus in on the feeling of being connected to and supported by new like-hearted pals.
- Connect energetically- similar to the visualization above, you can connect with your future friends energetically. Communicate with them by using your energy to send out waves of connection. You can send a golden thread out from your heart and connect it to theirs. Since you don’t quite know what they look like yet, just focus in on the feeling you desire. As always, protect your energy before hand and set the intention that you only connect with willing people who’ll support your highest good.
- Put yourself out there- start conversations with people! Even if its online, the more you put the energy out there that you’re open to and willing to connect with new people, the more the universe will send them your way.
- Connect with community- check out local events near you that you imagine like-hearted friends would be at. I’ve made some great friends by going to moon circles, festivals, yoga classes and spiritual events. If you’re not sure where to look check out MeetUp. I’ve gone to a few blogging meet-ups that I found through them and was able to make some cool networking connections. You can also check out your local metaphysical store, yoga studios or community centers to find events that might interest you and your future bestie.
- Plug in virtually- join facebook groups that are tailored to your hobbies and interests. I’m in a few cozy, witchy FB groups and have made some virtual connections that felt positive and up-lifting. Even if you don’t find people in your area, it can still be nice to have a virtual friend here and there.
- Use discernment and good judgement- lean on your intuition to guide you to friendships that are mutually beneficial and soul-aligned. While I’m a big believer in giving people a chance, if someone shows you their true colors or you get the feeling that something might be off- trust it. Suggested reading: How to Strengthen Your Intuition
- Be patient- they say “Rome wasn’t built in a day” and well, the same goes for good friendships. Like most relationships, a good friendship can take years to develop. The important part is to get started in finding like-hearted people that you WANT to be around. The rest will unfold naturally.
- Be open- refrain from judgements. Don’t let things like age, culture, language or location get in the way of you finding a really good friend. Keep your heart open and don’t be surprised if friendships bloom in unexpected places.
- Make a list of desired qualities- one of my favorite manifesting practices is making a list of what I want (you can use this for dating too). For example, I want a friend who is creative, entrepreneurial, spiritual/intuitive, and kind.
- Create your own community– if you can’t find any events in your area that pique your interest, create your own! Create a meet up for one of your hobbies or set up a book club. You can even do those virtually. Sometimes instead of waiting for opportunities to find you, you gotta create them yourself.
- Protect your heart- sometimes, people are mean. When trying to make friends, you can encounter icky cliques and individuals who have ill-intentions. Remember, spiritual does not always mean good. Some people use spirituality as a facade or as a way to feed their ego. More on that in another post. Main takeaway here is you are worthy of being accepted, loved, celebrated and desired! OWN everything you’ve got to give and don’t let anyone make you feel less than.
How to Manifest Friends: 7 Step Process to Get Started
Set your intention
Get clear on your intentions for making friends and write them down in your manifesting journal.
Release limiting beliefs
Check in with your perceptions around friendship. Be sure the thoughts you’re choosing are supportive of overflow and good energy. Believe that you are worthy of attracting incredible friends who love you for you and are excited to connect.
Get out of your comfort zone
If its been a few years and you haven’t made any friends you vibe with yet… check in with the good ol’ comfort zone. Have you been hanging out with her too much? If so, it might be time to break free. Do something that makes you a little nervous, like going to an event by yourself, starting up a conversation or branching out into new spaces.
Stay on your personal development path
Keep taking care of you and focusing on your growth. I find the more you do that and the more you feed your passions, the more you attract like-hearted friends into your life.
Do what you gotta do to get things moving. Similar to getting out of your comfort zone- go do stuff! Live your life. Don’t worry about being alone while you do so. If you put yourself in motion and live life with a full, open heart- you’re bound to attract positive connections.
Be thankful for the friendships you already have. Any and all of them. Be thankful for the lessons that friendship has taught you and thankful for the journey of manifesting new friends. The more grateful you are, the higher your vibration will be and the higher your vibration, the more you will attract.
Grab my Gratitude Journal here.
As I stated above, it can take time for a good friendship to develop. While yes, you CAN manifest quickly if you desire, it’s important to be realistic with your expectations. Nature tends to move slow and go through extended phases of growth and development. Apply that philosophy to your own self-love journey and to your friendships, too.
Affirmations for Manifesting Friends
- By being the best version of me, I attract the best version of others.
- Good friendships are easy to find.
- I attract like-hearted people everywhere I go.
- Making friends comes easy to me.
- I love meeting new people and exploring potential friendships.
- I respect myself enough to recognize when a person is not aligned with my life.
- I love myself enough to move on when someone doesn’t see my value.
- I honor myself enough to only spend time with those who energize and inspire me.
- I am so thankful for all the beautiful friendships I’ve had and continue to have in my life.
How to Manifest Friends FAQ’s
Here’s a few frequently asked questions about manifesting friends.
Is it really possible to manifest a friend?
Yes, absolutely! It just takes belief, action and a little time.
How do I attract friends using the law of attraction?
Follow the steps outlined above under How to Manifest Friends: 7 Step Process to Get Started. Particularly focus on visualization and connecting energetically if you’re wanting to use the law of attraction.
How long does it take to manifest friends?
It really depends on a ton of factors. Mostly, it depends on your soul purpose and the soul contracts that you have. You may be destined for particular friendships but they’re not meant to happen until a certain time in your life.
That being said, you can still manifest friends on your own timeline here. You just need to be specific and intentional about what you want and be willing to do some work to make it happen.
Can I manifest a specific person as a friend?
This also depends. In order for a friendship to occur, both people have to be wanting and consenting. It’s kind of like dating, you both have to enjoy each others company enough to want to spend time together and share parts of yourself with them.
If you meet someone and can tell its a good soul-aligned connection or you can intuitively sense you may have a soul contract with them- then yes, I’d say you can manifest a specific person as a friend. You just need to make sure you allow them the time to process beginning a friendship and that the timing and dynamics are desired, healthy and aligned for the both of you.
Leave a Reply