Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running!
Have you ever made plans for the week, only to find when you get to that day- the vibes just *aren’t* there?
For example, maybe you planned to have an important conversation or get some work done but when you approached it, your expression just didn’t flow quite right.
And the planets could be at play here… understanding their cycles and planning your week accordingly is a great way to help your weekly tasks flow more smoothly and support your ability to manifest.
Each planet is associated with ruling different archetypal energies and traits, which can give you insight into the best timing for certain activities.
Theres a perfect day for making big decisions, performing your manifesting rituals, taking risks, and taking action. Putting this knowledge into action is a game-changer!
I’m going to share what planet rules each day and what energies are supported with them. This should help you plan your week and your manifesting accordingly.
Grab a cup of cacao and lets dive in!
Monday: The Moon
Monday is ruled by the Moon. While not a planet, hugely responsible for influencing our energy here on earth!
The Moon is associated with emotions, intuition, cycles, nurturing and the subconscious mind. It’s also linked to our feminine energy and reminds us the importance of nurturing, caring, and protecting ourselves and those we love.
Working with the energy of the Moon can help you to achieve balance, harmony, and flow in your life. When it comes to manifesting, Monday is a great day to do emotional work… More on that below.
Best ways to use the moon’s energy:
Mondays are a great time to focus on your emotional health, take some time to nurture yourself, and commit to self-care.
You could also use Mondays to reflect on your spiritual path, connect with your intuition, and reflect on your goals and dreams.
Additionally, Mondays are a great day to connect with the people you care about and plan time to hang out with friends or family.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Mondays:
- Journal about how you currently feel, transmute any negative emotions and focus on letting go
- Journal about how you DESIRE to feel, start tapping into the emotions associated with receiving your desires
- Set your intentions
- Practice emotional self-care rituals. EFT tapping, taking a salted bubble bath, sound healing or meditation are all great ways to tend to your heart and mind.
- Reflect on your manifestation journey. Look how far you’ve come and be grateful for the beautiful present moment and the journey ahead.
- Pull some oracle cards to get clarity on your feelings.
Recommended Reading: The Best Oracle Cards: Oracle Decks to Amplify Your Intuition
Tuesdays are associated with Mars- the planet of energy, passion, and action. This day is a great time to take action and tackle any projects that require an extra burst of energy.
It’s also a day to celebrate your strength and courage as it’s associated with the warrior archetype. Marvel at the courage it took for you to get where you are, and the strength it took for you to overcome all you’ve been through. What a beautiful energy!
Tuesdays also bring a heightened awareness of our physical and emotional needs, making it a great time to focus on physical self-care and exercise.
It’s a powerful day to tap into your inner strength and courage to face any challenges in your life and really go after what you want to manifest. Your passion, courage and ambition is sure to be supported on Tuesdays.
Best ways to use the energy of Mars:
Tuesdays are a good day to take action, face challenges and anything that requires a lil extra courage.
To take advantage of the Mars energy on Tuesdays, try to plan activities that require you to use high energy and or a lil bravery. Start a new project, take a risk, or do something that challenges you mentally or physically.
Tuesdays are also good days to practice self-care- going to the gym, meditating, or treating yourself to something special.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Tuesdays:
- Transmute negative energy through physical exercise
- Create affirmations that reflect your ambition, your passion and your strength
- Tackle any energy-consuming tasks that need to be done in order to accomplish your goals
- Get things done- aligned action is highly supported on this day
- Start something new! Take that first step towards creating what you wanna manifest
- Celebrate and treat yourself for being the warrior that you are
Wednesday is ruled by the planet Mercury. Mercury is the planet of communication, intelligence, ideas and movement.
Best ways to use the energy of Mercury:
Since Wednesdays are associated with the planet Mercury, this is a great day to focus on communication. If you need to have an important conversation, catch up on emails, reply to messages or anything else related to communicating- this is your day!
Clear communication, logical thinking, and a smooth exchange of ideas is amplified on Wednesday, making it a great day to make decisions, learn new information, and communicate efficiently.
It’s also a great day for intellectual pursuits, business deals, and networking.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Wednesdays:
- Communicate your desires to the universe (write them down, say them aloud, tell them to a friend)
- Make a long term action plan for how you’re going to go after you manifestation goals
- Any aligned actions that involve communication
- Send emails or messages that correspond with your goals
Thursday is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is the planet of luck, expansion, and abundance. It’s one of my favorite days to do money manifestation rituals!
- How to Manifest on Paper: Writing Rituals for Massive Manifestation
- Manifesting with Candles: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Create a Manifestation Box (and accomplish your dream!)
- Bay Leaf Manifestation: 21 Easy Methods that Work
Best ways to use the energy of Jupiter:
Thursdays are ruled by the planet Jupiter which is the planet of growth, luck, and abundance. Its influence on Thursdays amplifies our ability to attract good fortune and success.
Important insights and energies regarding wealth are heightened on this day… its the perfect time to start new projects, make important decisions, and take risks that align with our desired manifestation.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Thursdays:
- Express gratitude. Since Jupiter is the planet of expansion… the more you focus on what you’re grateful for, the more you will have to be grateful for.
- Financial planning: work out your finances and focus on improving your relationship with money by budgeting and reviewing your finances.
- Manifesting rituals: thursday is my favorite day for manifesting rituals, especially those involving money. Grab a green candle and do a money spell! Read: Manifesting with Candles: Everything You Need to Know
The planet that rules Friday is Venus. Venus is associated with beauty, love, relationships, and harmony. It is said to bring luck and abundance to those who honor it.
Best ways to use the energy of Venus:
Friday is ruled by the planet Venus, which is the planet of pleasure, harmony, beauty and love. It is also associated with the goddesses Aphrodite and Freya. You can draw on the energy of Venus to attract positive outcomes and manifest your desires, especially ones surrounding love or beauty.
Friday is a good day to focus on things that bring you joy and pleasure. Spend time with your loved ones, go to the spa or have a massage, enjoy a night out with friends, go to a museum or art gallery, or simply take some time to relax and appreciate the beauty around you. Whatever you choose to do, make sure it brings you pleasure and joy.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Fridays:
- Journal about all the beauty in your life. You can do this in gratitude format, or make it more poetic.
- Perform a love manifestation ritual or glamour magic.
- Any rituals involving beauty (think skincare, haircare, nailcare, etc.)
In astrology, Saturday is ruled by the planet Saturn. Saturn is the planet of structure, discipline, and responsibility. It can be seen as the planet that brings order and stability to our lives.
Best ways to use the energy of Saturn:
Since Saturn governs the principles of time, responsibility, and limits, Saturday is a great day for reflecting on our responsibilities, commitments, boundaries and obligations.
It’s a great day for taking stock of our lives and identify any necessary changes.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Saturdays:
- Journal about the areas in your life where you’re needing stronger boundaries
- Reflect on and journal about the responsibilities you have and clarify if there are any that you can take off your plate or delegate
- Plan your schedule for aligned action taking. I use my Magic of I Astrological Planner for this!
- Observe the areas in your life that need adjusting, course correcting or changes. Remember that clearing away the misaligned makes space for your manifestations to land.
Sunday: The Sun
Sunday is ruled by the Sun. Our source of energy, warmth, cleansing and power. The Sun tends to be associated with the energies of creativity, expression, and vitality- so it’s a great day to focus on activities and pursuits that celebrate those qualities. Many ancient tellings share about how the sun has been worshipped and considered the source. With this in mind, consider ways you can use the brilliant energy of our sun to fuel your life in the direction of your goals and dreams.
Best ways to use the energy of The Sun:
In many traditions, Sunday is considered a day of rest and worship. Like I hinted at above, the sun is associated with and even considered to be the divine. Knowing that, consider Sunday to be an especially sacred day.
In astrology, Sunday symbolizes the start of a new week, a time to put aside the worries of the past and look forward to the possibilities of the future. It is also a time to reflect on your goals and aspirations, and to plan for the coming week.
Sunday is a day of renewal and rejuvenation, and it can be used to give yourself a much-needed break from the daily grind.
Anything that helps you recharge and feel more empowered and alive is recommended for Sundays.
Recommended Manifesting Activities for Sundays:
Sunday is a good day to focus on activities that help you recharge and feel more empowered.
Connecting with the divine and/or your inner-self through meditation, setting intentions for the week ahead, and focusing on self-care can be especially beneficial.
You can also use Sunday to reflect on the past week and the progress you’re making in your life.
Other manifesting activities for Sundays:
- Spend time with the people who inspire and support you
- Pray prayers of gratitude
- Do an oracle card reading to get clarity and guidance on the week ahead
- Pray and ask for assistance on your manifestation journey
- Take rest and allow yourself to detach from the outcome of your manifestation journey
- Get into the flow by doing some arts and crafts… anything creative is a good way to tap into the energy of the sun on Sundays
- Take a meditative walk and incorporate manifestation by noticing the abundance that surrounds you on the walk and visualize your desires becoming a reality. Notice the feelings that come up when you think about your manifestations becoming reality.
- How to Set Daily Intentions (and Actually Stick to Them)
- The Best Oracle Cards: Oracle Decks to Amplify Your Intuition
I hope this article inspires you to live more intentionally according to the days of the week! Taking advantage of the amplified energy that each day uniquely brings is a wonderful way to get back on track and start bringing your goals closer and closer.