Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. That means if you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running! For more info- see our disclosure page.
Manifestation is using the power of your inner magic, strength of your consciousness, and power of your aligned actions to create a life that brings you joy and fulfills your purpose.
Often times the first thing that comes to mind when we think about manifesting is material. Meaning- I want to manifest ten thousand dollars or I want to manifest my dream car… you know, material items and things that we desire. Nothing wrong with that! This is the fun of manifesting.
However, what often gets overlooked is the embodiment.
How will you feel? How do you want to feel? Sometimes that helps us get clear on the things our soul really wants us to manifest.
Regardless of what you want to manifest, embodiment (feeling and adopting what we want to have or become before it happens) is the key.
We often expect that sending our prayers and positive thoughts out into the universe will be enough. Or writing out our manifestation affirmations into our journals then closing the book will do the trick.
Though the element of surrender is often present in those actions- the process of embodying how it feels is the golden key to making those things a reality.
Embodiment is tuning into the FEELING of having your manifestations become true, and actually feeling them in the present moment.
It does require a bit of patience, confidence and will power.
But imagining how you’d feel if your manifestation was really in front of you in your reality- and FEELING that feeling is how we alter our reality. Our brain and the energetic matter of the universe don’t know the difference. It responds to our feelings. We manifest what we feel.
So- in order to get into the right mindset for embodying how we will feel when we make our manifestations a reality, here are some journal prompts to work through the blocks, get clear on what you want, and start understanding how you’ll feel when it becomes reality.
Journal Prompts for Manifestation
- What is weighing me down?
- What about my current reality do I want to be different?
- How could I improve and what do I need to heal?
- What do I need to let go of or stop doing?
- List 10 things you need to release.
- How would my life be different if I finally released those things that block my joy?
- What does joy look like to you?
- What does your soul yearn for?
- What would your ideal day look like?
- Who lights you up and makes you feel nourished?
- Who inspires you and why?
- What are 10 things you’re grateful for?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- What does abundance mean to you?
- Describe your dream life. Use specific detail. What does your home look like? Who lives there with you? How do you spend your time? What does your daily routine look like? What do you eat, wear and do? How do you feel every day? Map it out in description.
- Write down affirmations expressing gratitude for things you haven’t accomplished yet. (Example: I am so thankful I’ve created a successful business that fulfills my soul and ignites my purpose)
- If you had 3 wishes- what would they be?
- If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow- what would it be?
These questions and prompts are a great start for your manifestation journaling.
Practice writing out what your dream life looks like. Get clear on what you want- and write it down! Write “I intend to be/have/do….” and just let your soul express its desires.
Write down gratitude affirmations for those things you’d like to manifest. “I am so thankful I made 5 thousand dollars from my side hustle this month.”
Make this a regular practice and watch your energy start to shift. Watch your feelings start to shift. And when your feelings start to shift… watch your reality match up.
If you want to read more on manifesting, check out these posts:
- How to Manifest in 7 Easy Steps
- 33 Affirmations for Manifesting Abundance
- New Moon Manifesting Ritual: How to Manifest with the New Moon
And if you haven’t already, be sure to get your Dream Life Manifesting Planner. It goes even deeper into the details you need to map out to manifest your dream life.
If you can conceive it, you can achieve it. The dreams in your heart wouldn’t be there if they were not possible.