Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase through one of our links, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We're grateful for your support in helping Bloom and Manifest stay up and running!
Using affirmations before bed can help shift your mindstate into one of relaxation and calm.
By stating these to yourself or writing them down in your journal before bed, you can help prepare your mind for a night of deep rest- free from interruption and disturbance.
I hope you find these affirmations helpful and are able to use them to get yourself ready for a night of calm rest.
If you have any others you like to use in the evening, leave me a comment below!
You might also like: Why Better Sleep Needs to be a Self-Care Priority & How to Get Better Rest
Night Time Affirmations for Sleep
- I am worthy of deep rest.
- I release all stress, tension and to-do lists from my mind.
- I will have a peaceful night of uninterrupted sleep.
- My mind and body are ready for nourishing rest.
- I can receive the benefits connected to getting a good nights sleep.
- My mind, body and spirit are calm.
- I am ready for bed.
- I will experience peace and restoration as I sleep through the night.
- I appreciate the time I have available to rest.
- I will use this evening to reset and rejuvenate my mental and physical body.
- May I have inspiring dreams full of rich symbolism.
- I did my very best today.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity tomorrow brings.
- I am ready for bed and ready to sink into relaxation.
- Deep sleep is important for me to feel my best.
What are your favorite bed time affirmations?