It’s Time to Make Space for Abundance
Do you want to utilize full moon energy to create space in your life for abundance to flow?
Maybe you’ve made vision boards, idol boards, practiced affirmations and used manifesting-specific crystals or oils… but still find yourself reaching for the things you want (and deserve) in life.
I know how that feels.
I’ve been there… and often have to remind myself of this important cycle to utilize when trying to manifest my desires.
It’s not impossible to create & attract what we want.
When we sync up with the cycles of nature- we can create, accomplish and receive amazing things sooner rather than later.
The Full Moon Illuminates What We Need to Release
Herein lies the key. Releasing= creating space.
Our desires love space.
Our desires need space.
So, let’s use this full moon to release the things that are not serving us. In doing so we will create space for our desires to manifest.
I’ll guide you.
Full Moon Release Workbook
12 Pages to Guide Your Full Moon Release Ritual
This Full Moon Release Workbook is a 12 page guide you can use month after month to support your full moon release rituals.
- Setting the Tone- Get tips on how to set up your full moon release environment. A list of materials you may need + a couple questions to help you set your intentions.
- Grounding Meditation Guide-an easy + approachable written meditation guide to assist you in grounding your energy before diving in.
- Identify Journal Prompt-Important questions to consider when determining what needs to be released. 5 journal prompts to assist you in your self-discovery. May sound simple- but acknowledging and naming what it is makes it so much easier to actually release!
- Releasing Meditation Guide- a straight forward written meditation guide to support you in the release of what is taking up unnecessary space.
- Let go + Allow Journal Prompt-Reflect on what you want to take up space in your life. Laying the foundation for what will replace the things we’ve released.
- Defining Abundance-Self reflection journal prompt to guide your defining of abundance.
- Gratefulness Practice-A space to reflect on and write down what you are currently thankful for. Gratefulness will instantly raise your vibration!